Office Online and OneDrive brings together the best of Office 365 to improve our creativity and productivity.
Here is a list of the top 5 reasons you’ll want to experience Office Online.
- Centralize, share and collaborate on group meeting notes with OneNote Online.
- Create, edit and share common Microsoft Office document types via a web browser.
- Real-time collaboration and co-authoring with Word Online, Excel Online and PowerPoint Online.
- Stop losing unsaved document changes with the Office Online automatic saving feature.
- Change from working online to working within your Microsoft Office software with a select of a button.
Here is a list of the top 5 reasons you’ll want to experience OneDrive.
- Access and edit your work securely from any device while at Sheridan, at home or away.
- Manage who has access to your school or work files with up to four different sharing options.
- Upload, store and sync your files from multiple devices, to the cloud, with 1TB of storage space.
- Control changes made to your files with automatic file versioning.
- Recover deleted items or restore corrupted files with the OneDrive Recycle Bin and File Restore services.
Starting May 22, 2018, simply go to office.sheridancollege.ca and login with your Sheridan credentials
Office 365’s Office Online and OneDrive services are empowering everyone to be creative and work in a more productive, shareable and secure way.
Questions or Concerns?
Your feedback helps us improve the Office Online and OneDrive experience for everyone. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the IT Service Desk at extension 2150 or send email to email@example.com.