Did you know that Office Online and OneDrive are available to students, staff and faculty members? Office 365 cloud-based services are always available and up-to-date with the latest productivity features.
How Staff and Faculty Can Experience Office 365
- Staff and faculty members now have access to login to the Office 365 web portal and experience the OneDrive and Office Online suite of Excel Online, Word Online, PowerPoint Online and OneNote Online.
- Staff and faculty can now achieve real-time co-authoring and collaboration of meeting or project notes with a OneNote Online shared notebook.
- With the OneDrive service staff and faculty can access their work files and folders from home, away or from a mobile device without needing VPN access or VPN software.
- Sharing a work file or folder with an external Sheridan partner is secure, easy and access permissions are easily managed by the staff or faculty member in their OneDrive Online account.
How Students Can Experience Office 365
- From within the Office 365 web portal students can now see new application icons for OneDrive Online and the Office Online suite of Excel Online, Word Online, PowerPoint Online and OneNote Online.
- Students can now achieve real-time co-authoring and collaboration on school work with their peers from within the Sheridan Office Online services.
- With the OneDrive service students can now store their files in the cloud with up to 1TB (Terabyte) of storage and can access their school work from any device or location.
- Students can now save file attachments from their Outlook Web App directly into their Sheridan OneDrive Online account.
Get Started with OneDrive and Office Online Now
Simply go to office.sheridancollege.ca and login with your Sheridan credentials.
Want to Learn More About the OneDrive and Office Online Services?
If you are interested in learning more about the available new services, please visit the Lynda.com website and login with your Sheridan credentials to get access to the following video tutorial courses.
- OneDrive for Business Essential Training
- Learning PowerPoint Online
- Learning Word Online
- Learning Excel Online
- Learning OneNote Online
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your new Office 365 services, please contact the IT Service Desk at extension 2150 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.